CNC stud welding machine – special version with swing device for the automatic stud welding head (video)
(09/06/2022) The machine has a swing device for the automatic stud welding head.
Lateral load-bearing capacity of shear connectors in composite beams
(12/04/2022) An institute at an important university in western Germany examines the lateral load-bearing capacity of shear connectors in composite beams with big web openings. Therefore, Bolte GmbH provided shear connectors diameter 16 and 22 mm which were welded with a PRO-I 2200 and a welding gun GD 25.
CNC stud welding machine V 150300 (working area: 1500 x 3000 x 250 mm)
(21/03/2022)The machine V 150300 is designed for capacitor discharge stud welding with contact and gap method.
Welding of shear connectors 19 x 80 on composite beams with two PRO-I 1300 as PowerPackage
(14/03/2022) With two PRO-I 1300 combined as PowerPackage shear connectors 19 x 80 are welded onto composite beams HEA 240. The combination of two PRO-I 1300 enables a maximum welding current of 2100 A and a maximum welding time of 1500 mS. Herewith even shear connectors with a diameter of up to 22 mm can be welded.
CNC stud welding machine T 8080 (working area: 800 x 800 x 250 mm)
(07/03/2022) The machine T 8080 is equipped with two automatic stud welding heads KKA-200F, two stud welding units PRO-C 1500 and four automatic stud feeders VBZ, each welding head is fed by two VBZ through a stud switch.
Recent publication in the international technical press on our new series PRO-I, PRO-D and PRO-S units
(09/02/2022) Also in the international technical press the new Generation 2022 of our series PRO-I, PRO-D and PRO-S units was now extensively recognized.
More Articles ...
- Updated and expanded software application SDdesign Pro for dimensioning of steel mounting parts with welded-on SB headed studs
- Expanded European Technical Approval ETA-11/0120 for shear connectors made of steel (e.g. S235J2+C470) and of stainless steel (e.g. 1.4301)
- Completion of our new building at the location Gevelsberg
- CNC stud welding machine V 100150 (working area: 1000 x 1500 x 250 mm)
- New series PRO-I, PRO-D and PRO-S units - presentation in DER PRAKTIKER